(Last modified 3/31/2015)
This statement should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by GriefLink LLC varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with GriefLink LLC.
1. Browsing the Website: When You browse the company's website, GriefLink may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company's website and for security reasons.
2. Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, GriefLink services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, GriefLink may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
3. Membership. When you join as a Member, the information You supply on your profile and other places on the web site, is stored on our system.
4. Credit Card information. We do not store any credit card information on our site. All payment processing is done through a secure third party provider.
B. Use and Disclosure of Information.
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with GriefLink. GriefLink never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
1. If you are a casual user of the site, we will not share any of your information unless you ask us to.
2. If you are a member, your profile information and other information you enter onto various forms (such as articles, presentations, events, blog entries, etc) may be published.
3. We will use Your Information You provide to us in the course of providing services to You, including contacting You about offerings and to inform You about company news and industry trends. GriefLink may use order information during the course of processing your payments to Grieflink and may disclose this information to banks, credit card processors and other financial institutions involved in processing your financial transaction with GriefLink.
5. Investigations and Proceedings: GriefLink may use Information to conduct internal investigations. GriefLink may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
C. Correction of Information
If you want GriefLink to correct Your Information that is stored on GriefLink system, please submit Your request in writing to
22401 E Chenango Drive
Centennial, CO 80015
Subject to our ability to verify Your request, GriefLink will correct the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of Your request.