Reach more people who are grieving and could use your help by becoming a member of GriefLink.
GriefLink.com is a comprehensive resource for consumers seeking information about grief and bereavement and a source for the best grief therapists, support groups, grief educators and other professionals who provide help and support to grieving people. Therapists, coaches, counselors, educators and organizations listed on GriefLink.com enjoy the benefits of potential clients finding them more easily.
GriefLink members can:
- Describe in detail your qualifications and grief therapy practice to market yourself more effectively to targeted client groups
- Have a powerful link back to your own web site, making your own site more powerful in the “eyes” of the search engines
- Link your site to your profile page on GriefLink to help increase your web presence.
- Publish articles that let people get to know you and your expertise
- List your grief support group schedules, and those of local not-for-profits that offer grief support groups
- List your upcoming presentations and events
- Publicize your books and other media offerings on grief and related topics
- Blog with fellow therapists and grief educators about the practice of grief therapy
For grief therapists and educators, listing a profile on GriefLink.com is an important step to growing your practice and marketing your services. Right now we're offering a free 3-month trial for new members. No credit card needed. Or subscribe today. Our monthly plan costs only $14.95, or save by paying for 12 months or 24 months in advance: 12-month subscriptions offer almost 4 months free; a 24 month subscriptions offer almost 9 months for free.